Monday, October 10, 2011

H-Town…

We got to go to H-town last week for the babycakes to meet J’s family.  H-Town is always a fun place and this time it felt even better, as a good “get OUT of Vernal” trip was needed.  Don’t get me wrong, I love this place…but every once in a while it’s nice to ride in the car for more than 5 minutes and have some options besides Wal-Mart.  While we were there we got to enjoy conference (wasn’t it wonderful?), introduce the babycakes to lots of family and friends, have a fun naked-baby shoot thanks to my cous, Susie, of Adelaide Photography, and do a little shopping (yessss). Unfortunately, I only got a few pics on my phone of the rest of the trip…but here they are!

 Mobile Pictures 1 101Mobile Pictures 1 104

Jordan's phone 122 Jordan's phone 092

(The Hastings’ side will have 3 new babies within 6 months of each other…and little Ann loved giving her cousin sweet kisses that were too fast to catch)

My brother, Jon, and his family even came for a quick visit so they could meet Amelia-Jayne.  I was so happy to see them! (My two nieces finally have a girl cousin on the Arnold side now!)  Thanks for coming!

Mobile Pictures 1 072  Mobile Pictures 1 093

No comments:

Post a Comment