Thursday, September 29, 2011

One Month…

I’m one month old and I think I’m liking my new place and the people around me…

    Amelia-Jayne 1 Month Photo Shoot 018

Mommy is going to make me sit in this chair to see how I grow every month…

    Amelia-Jayne 1 Month Photo Shoot 044  

So far, I’ve been eating, sleeping and making messy diapers.  Besides those things, I like to smile, cuddle, get tangled in mommy’s hair, stare at the window and other bright things, listen to music, go for walks with the parentals, and get lots of kisses on my kissy lips. I’m really vocal and this week I’ve been caught giggling a lot!  I love my bath time and I’m starting to get swaddled now that it’s not so hot…so hopefully I can start to sleep longer at night since we’re still averaging 2-3 hours at a time.  Did I mention I like to eat?  Mhmmm.  Most of the time I think I need 5-6 ounces but I’m only supposed to have 3-4.  :)

   Amelia-Jayne 1 Month Photo Shoot 053

See you next month!

xoxo,

Amelia-Jayne

5 comments:

  1. Testing the blog posting. Daddio....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh.....what little sweetie!!! We just want to reach out and squeeze her and kiss those cute little kissey lips! Happy 1 Month Birthday Amelia-Jayne! Love, Noni and Pappi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little girl! That is such a cute outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little baby girl! Just love her...

    ReplyDelete