Friday, September 23, 2011

Love Me Some Laundry…

Back in the college days I had one laundry day, probably once every couple of weeks… and possibly, if I stretched it, one BIG one every month (Yeah, so it turns out I have a lot of clothes and a ton of chonies ;)… Let’s just say that I never knew what a lot of laundry was until my husband started working in the oil industry and we had a cute little baby, to go through lots of cute little mini clothes.  But with a girly like this…how could I mind?!

Behold, the nudey pictures we’re showing her future husband…:)

Amelia-Jayne G G 5 033

 Amelia-Jayne 5 028

  Amelia-Jayne G G 5 007

The bum shots were not very successful… :)

 Amelia-Jayne G G 5 021 Amelia-Jayne G G 5 024   Amelia-Jayne G G 5 043

Mom, or “Nani” as Amelia-Jayne knows her, and I put babycakes through one last little photo shoot before Nani had to go home a couple of weeks ago.  I hope she doesn’t have a complex with Nani, as every time she sees her we’re always up to something to interrupt a baby’s R & R.

 Amelia-Jayne 5 012

But that’s why Nani’s are so much fun!

Amelia-Jayne on G&G's camera 038 

No, I know Amelia-Jayne loves her Nani.  She was able to come up for a month.  Two weeks before her birth (thanks to the little Miss being SO late) to help get our house set up and stay two weeks after to help me recover from a tough delivery and our breastfeeding saga.  She was such a HUGE help and I don’t know what I would have done without her!

Thank-you for teaching me how to be a Mom, Mom.  Not only through all of the lessons the last couple of weeks, but more importantly through your example my entire life.

My Dad, or “Pappi" to Amelia-Jayne, also got to come for her birth and the week after….he was a huge help too with lots of calming “Pappi holds” that magically put her to sleep when nothing else could… and together, Mom and Dad had our entire living room, hallway, and the infamous “Nascar” room painted as a surprise. That was a whopping 4 layers of primer plus 2 coats of paint just for that crazy Nascar room!

Amelia-Jayne G G 4 012  Amelia-Jayne on G&G's camera 040    

We Love you both SOOOO much and can’t wait to see you again! 

Amelia-Jayne G G 4 017

xoxo

1 comment: