Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Cheeks…

I got to see our sweet cheeks last week for our total fetal screening!  Everything went well and she’s a healthy baby girl…except the doctor scared me for a bit when he said he couldn’t confirm her gender since she was sitting like a lady!!  She moved after a bit and he confirmed it! (Not that there’s anything wrong with a boy…it’s just that the dresses I have wouldn’t look as cute on a him =) 

Here’s a few pictures of her at 25 1/2 weeks. I know that we’re entering the realm of parenthood where most posts become your kids stats…SORRY!  However, seeing that probably 3 out of the 4 whole people who read this are either her 3 Grandparents or Daddy, it won’t matter too much ;).  Besides, J is training in UT and hasn’t even been able to see these yet!!

He got a quick 3-D picture of her face for us…don’t worry, the streaks are just the ultrasound trying to look through fluid and tissue.

Get ahold of those cheekies!  I love her sweet little features.MJ's Visit 026

This is her fist. She’s starting to pack some serious heat behind her kicks and punches.  I started to feel her kick and move pretty early at 16 weeks…back then it just felt like a puppy was pawing or licking me from the inside…and now I see parts of my belly suddenly jumping out when she moves!  At the appointment she was 1 lb. & 9 oz. and by now she’s probably about 2 lbs.  It’s hard to believe how fast she is growing now!

MJ's Visit 004

You can see her little foot caught in a kick here…The doctors always comment how active she is.  In China they couldn’t even get her to stay in one place long enough to get her heartbeat…which was scary at the time but kind of comical now…so I’m pretty sure she’s either going to be a dancer or an ultimate fighter…what do you think?

MJ's Visit 003

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh cuuuuuute! I love these!! Enjoy every minute of carrying that tiny thing inside! She's already such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I can't wait to see that cute face in person in a few months!!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Sometimes the 3-D images look weird (I'm sorry, but they do!), but she is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to meet the little bundle of love :)

    ReplyDelete