Monday, June 4, 2012

We Laughed So Hard We Puked

For my First “Real” Mother’s Day, Jordan surprised me with flowers and a special card from the Babycakes…He said it was from her because he let her “pick it out at the store.” (“Oooh…this one’s Shiny!”)  She even scribbled in it for me.  Those two are the best!

      MAY 2012.2 059

PLUS- J surprised me with tickets to see Brian Reagan while we were down by St. George!  We have both loved Brian Reagan since before we met each other.  One of our favorite things to do is watch him on YouTube….even if we’ve already seen that act a gazillion times before.  Needless to say we were looking forward to it for a while. 

brian reagan

There was a big family get together for J’s Aunt’s Birthday and J was starting to get sick…we assumed it was just something he ate.  We went to the Tuachan were he was playing and we were barely in our seats before J puked in the trash can behind us…four times.  I had never seen J puke before. He’s even claimed the last time he puked was before his mission 10 years ago! 

MAY 2012.2 034MAY 2012.2 036

Then, halfway through the opening act I found myself running out twice, gagging along the way (I wasn’t brave enough ralph in the trash can). But have no fear, we were NOT going to miss out on The Reagan.  And I’m so glad we didn’t, because it was AWESOME!  “I was unaware of my unihair!”  ;) We hung in and laughed through the whole thing until “You guys were great…Thank-you so much!”  Then, we literally sprinted out of the theater together to get to our car first so we wouldn’t be stuck in traffic…good thing- because we made it to Roma Ann’s house in the knick of time!

We passed out when we got home and woke the next day to half of the family there puking too.  Then, four days later, after washing everything and feeling fine my ENTIRE side of the family that came to Las Vegas got it too.  It was pretty much a solid ten days of sickies. 

Looking back, it was an even funnier show than we expected in more ways than one!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Brian Regan!!! I'm so jealous you got to see him live.....but not so jealous about being sick, that's no fun!

    ReplyDelete