Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Night…

Tonight is Amelia-Jayne’s first night in the nursery. When we first had her and she was waking up every 90 minutes or so, we thought this day (or night) would never come…but over the last week I’ve kept putting off her last night with us for any excuse in the book!  She fell asleep after trying to figure out her butterfly mobile and a few smiles for Mom.  No tears or anything!  I’m pretty sure she’ll sleep better than me tonight.  What will I do without rolling over to check on her every 30 minutes?  I think the monitor and I will become close friends.

4 month 025 

 4 month 027

  4 month 030 4 month 022   

Sweet dreams, baby girl.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That last picture makes it look like she's winking at the camera! CUUUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete