Monday, March 19, 2012

Leapin’ Leprechauns!

march 2012 022

Babycakes is in fact a wee bit Irish…and since we love all holidays, here’s our green decor.

I made the “Kiss me Anyways” printable in Microsoft Word, found the subway art on Pinterest and threw them in a couple of frames from our wedding.  I wrapped the candle in some green ribbon so I wouldn’t have to buy a different one and made some shamrock tinsel (from the Dollar Store…love that place) spin around the candle.

 march 2012 075

My mom made this sweet bunting out of fabric scraps and sent some Irish cheer our way! I LOOOOOOVE my talented mama!  It was also my Irish Mom’s B-day on St. Patty’s day…so we had lots of reasons to celebrate!

  march 2012 034

J laughed at my green trench…I thought it was appropriate for the day ;)

march 2012 042march 2012 030march 2012 035

Captain Destructo in action…and caught!

Our wreath for this holiday was a very last minute one and nothing to write home about…I found the grapevine wreath at the D.I. for $1.50 (I have some fall plans for it) and put some ribbon I had and the shamrock tinsel on…nothing too interesting, but not a bad holiday with only $2.50 spent to do it up (thanks to Nani’s bunting and cute outfit for the little.)

march 2012 081

Notice the absence of green on Jordan…he should have been pinched!

  march 2012 061march 2012 012

 

And…the luckiest find of the week:

2 Wingback chairs for 50 bucks at an Estate Sale…I can’t wait to re-do these for our living room!

march 2012 073

1 comment:

  1. Love the wing backs! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Not Gunina lie I'm a little bit jealous

    ReplyDelete