Sunday, December 11, 2011

How lovely are your branches…

During our Hurricane/St. George visit, Amelia-Jayne and I got to go to the Jubilee of trees with Nani!  It was beautiful and got me all excited to go home and decorate our house for the holidays- especially our Christmas tree!

MJ's Phone 2 189MJ's Phone 2 214

Babycakes met Mr. Clause for the first time…He was so sweet with her.

 MJ's Phone 2 206  

After seeing Santa, babycakes checked out and ensured her spot on that day’s very “nice” list. :)

 MJ's Phone 2 231

Before leaving George town, I had to get the supplies to do up our tree (because there was nada at our Wal-Mart)…then we came home and baby and J helped put up our tree. It’s a bird/peacock themed tree that goes with the other Jewel tones in our living room (ignore the cabin wall:)  We want a star on it, but I’m waiting to get a sweet one and a few more things to load it up at the after Christmas sales!

  December 2011 024

I think she likes it!

December 2011 015

December 2011 028

And here’s just a few of my very happy Christmas girl!

December 2011 045 December 2011 039   December 2011 046

In other news, I had a size mishap with her black Mary janes (one was a size one and the other shoe was a size two…wah, wah).  So, without anywhere to get them in time in V-town, I decided to make them…and spent WAY too long doing so…only to find out that I made them too small and they may only fit her this week.  Crud.

December 2011 047 

Cheery Holidays! xoxo

December 2011 042

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that first pic of her in her red dress. Adorable! One of these days she'll smile for me in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete