Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Temple Blessings…

I am so grateful for so many of the things that I have been given in my life, but right now I am particularly grateful for the blessings I receive from the temple.

You see, today is a very special day…

one year ago today I went to the temple.

After singing “I love to see the temple, I’m going there someday” for so many years…

and I’m SO glad that I went.

Because of this special day and the covenants I made then and when Jordan and I were sealed almost a year ago, I have the opportunity to have my family around…sealed to me…forever.

Can anyone fathom any one thing that would make you more happy than to know that no matter what, you could have your family forever…for eternity?

I can’t.

012DSC_0131

I’m also grateful for the stunning sanctuaries they are…

and the fact that we have them all over the world.

It was so nice to have so many so close in the states…

then we were lucky enough to have one in Campinas, Brazil…

IMG_1024

IMG_1611 - Copy

…and one day soon we hope to make it to the Hong Kong temple. Once you see the blessings, it’s hard to be away for too long.

IMG_8740

Let’s go the temple sometime soon, OK?

I can’t wait.

xoxo,

MJ

If you have questions about the temple, feel free to ask me or check out these sites: http://lds.org/temples/home/0,11273,1896-1,00.html

http://www.mormon.org/

1 comment:

  1. Miranda,

    We are so proud of you and the choices you have made regarding your eternal companion. Thank you for sharing your testimony of temple blessings and the importance they play in our eternal progression. Again, we are so proud of you two and the types of lives you are living. Congratulations on your first anniversary. It will be the first of many, many more to come. We love you!!!

    Mom and Dad Arnold

    ReplyDelete