Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Mom...

My Mom has and continues to be the best mom I could ever ask for...I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky to get such a beautiful, talented and fun mom.
We're always having fun and up to something together...
She has always been there for me, especially with all of the exciting milestones that have been going on in life lately...

And she's raised all 4 of us in the best ways possible...
She's my best friend!

Can't wait to see you again soon...It's hard to be on a different continents!

I love you and hope you have the best Mother's Day ever!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh MeeeJ...you made me cry. I miss you sooo much!! Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes on this lovely blog and thanks too for calling me. You made my day. Moms and daughters just should not be on different continents:( Thought about you a lot this weekend. Hope you get to feeling better!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete