Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!!

And I’m not even pulling your leg this time! Ask my family…I’ve teased them so much this past year about having a bambino that I had to show them the stick!  Because you know it’s only true if you can see “the stick”…unless you’re Jordan, and then you might need to literally see 15 of those sticks to be a believer!

We were going to wait until at least 3 months to spill the beans, but my morning sickness has made it rather obvious to anyone around us…so here we are, 7.5 weeks pregnant and excited to share!

I’ll post more and catch up on the holidays later…but I just couldn’t wait!

xoxo,

MJ & J

6 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you guys!! Alan really enjoyed talking to Jordy the other night. Thanks so much!!

    I hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations you two! :) Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats babe! Your husband's a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete